The Home Network Center is a multidimensional organization created to safeguard the public good, to reduce burdens of technology, and to encourage responsible development of home networking applications.
THNC will help close the “Digital Divide” of higher technology by applying home based technology to the needs of the general public, then distributing and servicing these benefits. THNC will improve the quality of life by enabling the public to receive more benefits from technology. THNC will accomplish this through specialized research, education, and aiding understanding of how new technologies are being used and created. THNC will help form a higher plane of ethical home networking applications. THNC will become the preferred source for home networking information, for performance certification of new products, and of innovation in home networking technology for the benefit of humanity.
Statement of Purpose
The primary purposes of this organization are exclusively educational, charitable, scientific, and literary within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 or such other provisions of state or federal law as may from time to time be applicable. The specific purposes are:
- to help create a higher plane for ethical development of home network technology;
- to safeguard the public good;
- to educate the public about home network technology;
- to produce materials about home network services and products;
- to plan other organizations related to advancing other aspects of home network technology and its benefits for humanity.